Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Picture Pages

Sorry, folks, that we haven't been keeping these posts as fresh as we should. I know you're all clamoring for pictures, so this post finally includes some.

We're about halfway through our trip and having a wonderful time. We've seen a lot of Paris already but still have plenty more to see (and definitely things we won't have time to see--sigh--I guess we'll have to come back). Tonight we will enjoy dinner at the Eiffel Tower (which we walked to the other night--amazing and really huge).

Click here for pics.

4 comments:

Kelli & Jeff said...

Hi, guys. It looks like you are having fun and checking out all kinds of great places. I enjoyed the pics. Two things struck me in the photos. 1. Venus de Milo is amazing ... would love to check her out for myself someday. 2. Bri! You have bangs! How cute! It's the first thing I noticed. :)

kitties plus two said...

hello miss bri and sir trafford! the pictures are great, although i just tried to show josh and it tells us the picasso site is currently under clean up or something...
i asked josh if he wanted to "blog" anything and he said "you guys suck" and walked away. he's such a lover. moffet sends her greetings and salutations.

kitties plus two said...

shoot. picasa, NOT picasso...sigh. long week.

dkm said...

hey, whose "fam..in Paris" are they?? fabulous pics - makes Paris real for me.